The nomination papers have been filed, and the STACEY WAKELIN FOR LANGLEY team has accelerated into high gear. We’re scheduling attendance at events, neighbourhood canvassing routes, coffee meetings, and a fundraiser, or two. Upcoming:
- Canvassing: Aldergrove residents, watch for Stacey to be knocking on your front door this weekend.
- Paint & Create Campaign Fundraiser: Tuesday, September 18 from 6:30pm to 9pm. For details and ticket info, please click here.
- The Orange Shirt Story: An Evening with Phyllis Webstad: Saturday, September 22 from 6:30pm – 9pm. Stacey will be attending this event in support of the Truth and Reconciliation’s 94 Calls to Action. If you're also interested in attending, please click here for details and ticket info.
- Candidates Roundtable: Thursday, September 27 from 11:30am to 1pm. Hosted by the Langley Children’s Committee.
- Coffee Meeting: A group of local parents have requested a conversation with Stacey to discuss what's important to them in this election.
The STACEY WAKELIN FOR LANGLEY team is asking for your help in the following areas:
- Lawn Signs: Will you support STACEY WAKELIN FOR LANGLEY with a lawn sign in your yard? If so, please contact the team here.
- Canvassing: Would you like to accompany STACEY WAKELIN on a door-knocking route in your neighbourhood? We need volunteers to record visits, put cards in mailboxes, and contribute to doorstep conversations – but only if you’re comfortable with that! Volunteer here.
- Request a Meeting: Schedule a coffee meeting with STACEY WAKELIN for your association, group, business, or just you and your friends to talk about the issues in your neighbourhood. Contact us here.
- Donations: These will always be gratefully accepted; contributions are going towards signage and print materials. Contribute here.
STACEY WAKELIN would like to hear about the issues important to you. She can be reached via: